You are hereby receiving notice of the first ever Farm Table dinner at our farm!
We have teamed up with 154 Supperclub, with Chef Josh Fidler at the helm. (In his spare time, Josh is also the Executive Chef at Garryowen Irish Pub in Gettysburg. I hear that sometimes he also does things besides cooking, but that may just be a rumor).
The Pertinent Details:
- We will host this dinner on Sunday, June 22, 2014, beginning at 5:30 pm at Rettland Farm at Far Oakes, located at 2776 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg, PA.
- Here is the menu for this feast. It looks insane!
- The suggested donation to cover the cost of the food and the culinary talent is $60 per person. You will need to pay by cash or check, and payment details can be worked out with your reservation.
- Please bring your favorite alcoholic beverage to enjoy with your meal, (BYOB) if you wish to do so. Non-alcoholic beverages will be provided.
- In order to reserve your seat, you must contact Josh Fidler by emailing him at email@example.com. Please cc me at firstname.lastname@example.org on the email as well.
This is an extremely limited seating event, so DON"T DELAY if you'd like to attend. We expect the dinner to sell out very quickly!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or Josh at the above email address.
I hope you can join us for what is shaping up to be a fantastic evening of food and fun!